Our authentic Organic Ghee is traditionally churned and made with great care. It is made with artisan butter and cream produced fresh daily from free range "grass fed cows" for most of the year between March and November. While in harsher weather between December to February the cows are fed organic feed.
Organic certified by the Soil Association and produced only in small batches from quality English butter, our organic Ghee is cooked slowly for 6to 8 hours to rid it of any impurities. This results in a pure ghee butter with a lovely fragrance and colour. There are no added flavourings, preservative or colourings.
Organic Ghee or clarified butter has been recognised and highly valued by Ayurveda, the ancient medical science of India. Placed at the top of the oily foods list, Ghee is considered to be an essential part of a balanced diet.
Our organic ghee butter can be used to substitute your cooking oil. You could try using ghee butter for the following methodologies;
- Use organic ghee butter as a cooking oil for sautéing or frying
- Use Ghee in any place where you would use oil or butter.
- Our organic grass fed ghee is lactose free due to the process of creating clarified butter.
- Pure Ghee butter is also great for baking, can be used instead of butter in many baking recipes.
- For roasting vegetables, you can melt the ghee and drizzle over before baking
- Also ideal for substituting butter in your Bulletproof coffee.
- Pure Ghee butter benefits from having a high smoke point so it is ideal cooking oil for frying.
- Spoon pure ghee through steamed rice or pasta for a nutty aromatic flavour
- Ghee is very versatile because it tastes delicious on its own and is a healthy cooking oil at the same time.
Ingredients: 100% Organic clarified butter and cream.