Eskimo-3 is a unique stable fish oil supplement containing a healthy balance of the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids have been well studied for their role in the support of many systems in the body and it doesn't taste of fish but lime!
- Not from the liver of the fish - it is fish body oil and is therefore purer
- Not been chemically modified.
- Contains Vitamin E
Eskimo-3 is made from sustainable sources of oily fish living in the deep seas. Eskimo-3 contains the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in an optimal concentration, enriched with a patented antioxidant mixture, Pufanox®, which increases the oil's stability (freshness).
- Made from oily fish living in the deep seas of the Antarctic and South Atlantic.
- Contains the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in an optimal concentration, enriched with antioxidants, which increase its stability.
- Eskimo-3 has not been chemically modified.
- Pleasant citrus flavour.
Other Ingredients: Ascorbyl palmitate, Lecithin, Lime oil
Recommendation: 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily with food, or as directed. After opening store in refrigerator and use within 2 months.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.