Many people have difficulty digesting meals containing dairy, resulting in discomforts like occasional gas and bloating. This may occur due to the body's deficiency of enzymes that break down dairy. Lacto contains lactase and eight other enzymes that work synergistic-ally to digest dairy sugars, proteins and fats.
- Max support for dairy intolerance*
- Promotes both lactose and casein digestion*
- Breaks down dairy sugar and dairy protein*
- Additional enzymes help digest the entire meal*
Lactose intolerance is a common digestive complaint caused by an insufficient amount of the enzyme lactase.
Normally, lactase breaks lactose down into galactose and glucose that can be easily absorbed into the bloodstream. When there is not enough lactase to digest the amount of lactose consumed, water is retained in the bowel, which results in occasional bloating and diarrhoea. Lactose that passes into the large intestine is fermented by bacteria, which produces carbon dioxide, hydrogen and methane, and may lead to bloating, cramping and gas.
- LactoTM is formulated for individuals who have difficulty digesting foods that contain dairy.
- Lacto contains lactase and other enzymes that work synergistically to digest all components of dairy.
- High-potency lactase breaks down the dairy sugar lactose, while the lipase Thera-blendTM and protease Thera-blend break down dairy fats and proteins, respectively.
Recommended Use: 1 capsule with each meal containing dairy. More may be taken as needed.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.