Formulated with rich moisturising plant extracts then blended with organic oat micro-proteins and wheat amino acids. Resulting in a conditioner that penetrates deeply into the hair to moisturise, increase elasticity and reduce hair breakage. Discover hair that is full of shine, body, and silky smoothness. Excellent for all hair types including colour treated.
- Developed by a leading UK Hair Scientist
- Ethically sourced
- Made with natural ingredient, vegan formulations
- Made in the UK
- Always sulfate-free, cruelty-free, plastic-free
- After shampooing, hold the Organic Oats Conditioning Bar under warm water for a couple of seconds to activate it.
- Starting near your scalp, gently rub the bar onto your hair and along its length until hair is covered.
- Use a wide tooth comb to comb through starting at the end.
- Rinse the conditioner off well. Please note. This conditioning bar is very concentrated so not much is needed. It may feel like not much is going onto your hair when you use it, but it is and you will feel the amazing effect as you rinse the conditioner off your hair.
Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Hydrolyzed (Organic) Oats (Protein), Wheat Amino Acids, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.