Dr Mercola Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women contains a total of 22 different digestive enzymes, including four special blends, to completely digest carbohydrates, fats, proteins and fibres. Women often consume more vegetables and less protein. Our Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women is scientifically formulated according to USDA data to contain levels of a broad range of enzymes based on a typical meal that a woman might eat to help digest different types of food quickly.*
Dr Mercola Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women - 90 capsules
Digestive enzymes are essential for supplementing your body’s own enzyme production to help break down food molecules, and digest and absorb the nutrients in your food.
- Is designed for women’s diet preferences of more vegetables and reduced protein, and includes an appropriate allowance for enzyme deficiencies and loss of enzymes due to age to ensure effective digestion
- Works at a wide range of different pHs throughout your digestive tract to cover various phases of digestion
- Is designed for speed to break down food fast
- Includes adenosine-5’-triphosphate, or ATP, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes
- Contains potent plant- , bacterial- and fungal-derived enzymes, instead of animal sources
- Contains no genetically engineered ingredients
Directions: Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one capsule three times daily before a meal
Ingredients: Organic Rice Hull, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Medium Chain Tryglycerides
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.