Dr Mercola Organic Cotton Tampons Regular are made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton, chlorine, toxin and Synthetic-free and are completly user friendly and comfortable.
Dr Mercola offers you one of the safest and purest solutions for feminine hygiene: Organic Cotton Tampons:
- Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton - a more naturally breathable fiber that may be healthier for your body and the Earth
- Chlorine- and toxin-free - Helps keep potentially dangerous substances from contacting your skin
- Synthetic-free - For a softer touch. No "super-absorbent" fibers for potentially safer tampon use
- Wood Fluff Pulp-free - Breathable yet absorbent. Saves trees, too
- Hypoallergenic - Perfume and scent-free
- User-Friendly - Soft, rounded petal-shaped tip makes insertion easy and comfortable.
- Available in regular and super absorbencies
And here's one more thing I believe you'll appreciate
Each cotton tampon has its own "security veil" - a soft, breathable organic cotton cover that provides double insurance against any of the cotton separating from the tampon. The absorbent fibers remain with the tampon, right where you want them.
The Wonders of Organic Cotton
The organic cotton used for the natural tampons in my Premium Personal Care Line are grown without the use of toxic fungicides, herbicides, pesticides, synthetic fertilisers, sewage sludge, irradiation, and is not genetically engineered.
It is made through organic farming methods that help replenish and maintain soil fertility, while promoting biodiversity to protect the air and water systems.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.