Your healthy skin performs many functions. It creates a barrier, protects your body from dehydration, and so much more. Quite simply, your skin plays a major role in your health. Now you can effectively moisturise your skin, because USDA Certified Organic Body Butter contains ingredients that support your skin's beauty.
You'll love Organic Body Butter's ingredients, including:
- Organic shea butter
- Organic coconut oil
- Organic sunflower seed oil
- Organic olive oil
Support your skin’s healthy appearance with a quality skin care product made from ingredients that are organic and recognisable.
Dr Mercola wanted to provide you with a world-class, health-promoting option. We searched for ingredients that enhance, instead of compromise, your health.
They succeeded in their search, with Organic Body Butter.
These four extraordinary key ingredients can contribute to your healthy lifestyle while enhancing your beauty
- Organic Shea Butter - Shea butter is an all-natural vitamin A cream from West Central Africa, where skin care depends on nature. It grows in the wild without the use of pesticides.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - Virgin coconut oil is an ideal way to rejuvenate your skin. Coconut oil protects against formation of damaging free radicals, and is also used to protect skin from blemishes and overexposure to sunlight. It also keeps your skin's connective tissues strong and supple. Coconut oil offers a rejuvenating appearance to your skin by removing the outer layer of dead skin cells, making your skin smoother. It can even penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin and strengthen the underlying tissues.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil - Sunflower oil contains a generous amount of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids for your skin. It soothes and nourishes with Vitamins E and C – With their potent antioxidant power, they protect your skin cells from free radical damage, helping to improve the look and elasticity of your skin. Vitamin K – Helps prevent the calcification of elastin, helping to give your skin strength, and helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Healthy ratio of omega fatty acids 3, 6, and 9 – Help support a normal inflammatory response in your skin, and helps reduce photoaging. Long-chain proteins and short-chain peptides – Help build cells and are easily absorbed by your skin. Safe for all skin types, it won’t irritate or clog pores and is the perfect complement ingredient in my Organic Body Butter.
- Organic Olive Oil - Olive oil has been used for centuries for moisturising skin, partly because of its linoleic acid. Referred to as “liquid gold” by Greek poet Homer, organic olive oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants that penetrate and hydrate your skin, leaving behind an ultra-moisturised feel. This prized oil comes from the fruit of Olea europaea, a tree found in the Mediterranean. Because olive oil has a lower oxidation rate than your skin’s natural oils, it leaves your skin smooth and silky without clogging your pores.
These four ingredients contribute individually to soft and smooth, moist skin – and your ageless beauty. Without loading up your personal skin care product with potential toxins.
Just think what the synergistic effect of these four moisturisers together is for your beauty – and your optimal health!
Organic Body Butter is a rich, buttery moisturising cream. Pamper yourself – pamper your skin. You will look great – and feel great. And have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you're softening your skin with luscious antioxidants and other healthful nutrients. There's one small caveat in the use of Organic Body Butter (or any other skin care product). A great product will function best if you apply it in a way that maximises its benefits.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.