Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is not a soap but instead is a concentrated hard-surface all-purpose cleaner. It is made with plant-based surfactants and natural fir needle and spruce essential oils (no cheap, harsh pine stump oil), without any synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives.
Perfect for general household cleaning (dishes, floors, laundry, etc.), it cleans and rinses with exceptional power, yet it is mild and gentle on the skin. Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is equally effective in hard or soft water, rinsing freely, hot or cold. It is 100% cruelty-free, as certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics, and it will biodegrade rapidly after doing its job.
- Effecttive yet mild - excellent grease cutter, replace many products with one bottle!
- 2x more concentrated that traditional detergents
- Essential oils - scented with pure essential opils of spruce and fir
- No additives - no added dyes, brighteners or synthetic fragrances
- No synthetic preservatives - because of its alkaline pH and high concentration, Sal Suds is self-preserving
- Biodegradeable - tested by third-party lab to determine that product will be easily broken down by bacteria under normal conditions
- Animal compassionate and vegan - certified cruelty-free and vegan by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics and Vegan Action
- Ingredients Disclosed and Described
- All-Purpose Cleaning Spray: 1 tbsp per quart of water: spray and wipe with damp cloth
- Laundry: 2-3 tbsp per large load (hlaf of HE machine); apply undiluted to stains
- Dishes: 1/2 - 1 1/2 tsp in a sink full of water or 1 drop per pot
- Mopping: 1/2 tsp per gallon of water
- For car washing, patio furniture and large jobs: 1/2 tbsp per 3 gallons of water
- Fruit & Veggies: 1 drop in a bowl of water
- Wash hard and soft substances - carpets, stone, wood, glass, stainless steel - anything that can get wet!
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Fir Needle Oil, Spruce Oil
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.