Creative Nature Chia Seeds are an ancient South American super grain was used by the Aztecs and Mayans to fuel their very active lifestyles and has become one of the most popular and versatile superfoods of today! They have even become a cupboard staple in many active and health-conscious households.
- Enormous nutritional profile and many health benefits!
- They are completely natural.
- Provides you with a great amount of fibre, protein, omega fatty acids as well as minerals!
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol, bones, teeth and support normal muscle function!
Creative Nature Chia Seeds are super easy to use- add them into your granola, smoothies, salads, baked goods, yogurts and more if you want to add some extra fibre, protein and crunch to your dish! They are also a great egg alternative for vegans, as you can grind them up and let them soak in water to create an egg-replacement for baking delicious recipes!
These Creative Nature Chia Seeds add a boost of nutrients, fibre as well as a wonderful texture (whether they are soaked in water/milk or dry) and are completely natural! Buy this superfood and make sure to let us know your way of using then in the reviews section as we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
How to use me:
- Sprinkle over porridge, muesli, granola or other cereals
- Blend into smoothies
- Make a Chia Pudding
- Soak in water/juice for an interesting ‘slimy’ experience!
- Raw home cooking
Ingredients: 100% raw chia seeds
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.