Designed to help eliminate and expel parasites, fungal infections and viruses from the body. Para Guardian is a herbal parasite cleanse made of a precise blend of 13 natural plant and herb extracts plus 5 digestive enzymes.
Why Para Guardian is the best option on the planet:
- A precise blend of 13 synergistic herbs anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial activities
- 5 digestive enzymes to support digestion and biofilm breakdown
- Vegan, Gluten-Free and Soy-Free
- Kill the parasites, fungi, and bad bacteria to make room for good gut microbes
- Slippery elm and turmeric help soothe the gut lining and promote a balanced inflammatory response
If you eat raw foods, including salads and sushi, or travel to tropical countries, you may have picked up parasites without even knowing it. They often don’t become a severe disease and you may not even be aware they’re inside you. However, when they make your gut a home, they can steal your nutrients and cause an overgrowth of yeast and bad bacteria.
These critters contribute to chronic inflammation and leaky gut. Therefore, it is a good idea to add protection against parasites regularly to ensure optimal nutrification and gut health.
Para Guardian contains a precise blend of 13 different herbs and digestive enzymes. These herbs are also effective against yeasts and bad bacteria. In addition to helping with digestion, the enzymes also help break down the biofilms that the parasites, yeasts, and bad bacteria create to protect themselves.
Key Benefits of Para Guardian
1. Natural Parasite Guardian - There are four main parasitic worms which cause parasitic diseases (in warmer climates). Other parasites, may cause food poisoning or linger in your gut without causing overt diseases.
All of them can steal your nutrients, which may lead to nutrient deficiencies. They can cause inflammation of the gut, leading to leaky gut and digestive problems.
In some cases, they suppress some aspects of your immune function so that your immune system allows them to stay.
Para Guardian contains a synergistic blend of herbs with anti-parasitic activities. The combination of herbs can overcome any resistance the parasites may have.
Also, the parasites can form biofilms to stay in your gut, so the enzyme blends in Para Guardian can target these biofilms and ensure that the herbal extracts get to them.
2. Inhibits Fungal Overgrowth - Everyone has some fungi in their gut, but they only become a problem if they overgrow. Yeast overgrowth tends to happen in people with weakened immune systems, such as those under stress, dysbiosis, or fighting other infections. The yeasts can contribute to gut and whole-body inflammation. They also prevent effective gut healing.
An effective program to address fungal overgrowth should address all root causes, manage die-offs, re-balance the gut, and boost the immune system in addition to using effective anti-fungal. Many herbs in Para Guardian have antifungal, gut healing, and immune-supporting activities.
3. Inhibits Bad Bacteria - A healthy gut flora contains good, neutral, and bad microbes. The diversity and density of good and neutral ones typically keep the bad microbes in control. Disruptions such as antibiotics and parasite infections can allow the bad microbes to overgrow.
In addition to its anti-parasitic activity, Para Guardian herbs also exhibit antibacterial activity. Therefore, it can inhibit the growth of bad bacteria and support the re-balancing of the gut flora along with probiotics, prebiotics, and a healthy diet.
4. Breaks Biofilm - The yeasts, bad bacteria, and parasites in your gut are likely to be hiding in biofilms, which may shield them from antimicrobials. The enzyme blends in Para Guardian help break down these biofilms, which expose the critters to the antimicrobials.
5. Soothe the Gut Lining and Increases Mucus - Yeasts, bad bacteria, and parasites can cause gut inflammation and leaky gut, and break down the mucus that protects the gut lining. Slippery elm and turmeric won’t only kill parasites but also soothe the gut lining and support mucus production in the gut.
6. Supports a Healthy Gut Immune Response and Gut Flora - An overgrowth of yeast, bad bacteria, and parasites means that your immune system and gut microbiota allow them to grow. It could also mean that these organisms suppress your immune system in order to make your gut a home. Therefore, a successful eradication program will require restoring healthy immune defense and stomach acid to prevent re-infection.
Para Guardian contains herbal antioxidants that support the immune system and healthy gut flora
Begin by taking 1-2 capsules as a single dose at bedtime with a full 8-ounce glass of water. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products. Best taken on an empty stomach.
Take two to three times per week. If results are not observed, the frequency may be increased to once daily. Store in a cool/dry location.
You can definitely follow the recommended dosage on the bottle. But Wade Lightheart (co-founder/creator of the BiOptimizers product line) suggests 3 Levels you can follow while taking this product.
3 Levels suggested by Wade:
- Slow – Take one capsule every day for 30 days (maintenance level).
- Fast – Take 3 capsules 3x’s a day for a month twice a year (peak level).
- Intense – Take 12 capsules a day for a month.*
*Please Note: Only follow this protocol if you have been diagnosed by your physician or ND with the following conditions tape or ringworm
Ingredients: Black Walnut Hull, Walnut Leaf Powder, Clove Stem, Garlic Root/Bulb Powder, Grapefruit Sedd Extract 95%, Rhubarb Root, Wormwood Herb, Pumpkin Seed, Turmeric Root, Goldenseal Root, Barberry Root Bark, Slippery Elm Bark, Fennel Seed, Phytase, Cellulase, Lipase RO, Protease, Amylase, Vegetarian Capsule (hypromellose, water)
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.