Bio-Kult S.Boulardii is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to target both the Immune System and Digestive Tract.
The live, non-pathogenic yeast in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. S. Boulardii (in its lyophilised form found in Bio-Kult Boulardii) has been shown to survive stomach acid and bile, to reach its target organ (most commonly the colon). It also has the advantage of being one of the few yeasts that survives at body temperature.
2. Bio-Kult S. Boulardii to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
- Vitamin D3 6 mcg (120% NRV)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 500mg yeast microorganisms per 2 capsules (5 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 625mg microorganisms per gram (6.2 x 109 CFU).
Take 1-2 capsules per day with food.
Children 3 - 12: Take ½-1 capsules per day with food.
Pregnancy: Please consult your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement when pregnant.
For travelling: 1 week before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take 4 capsules daily. Continue to take for at least 1 week following the end of travel.
If you are taking antibiotics: Adults take 2-4 capsules daily during antibiotic course and continue for up to 2 weeks after completion. Children give 1-2 capsules.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
Ingredients: Live yeast culture - see below, Preplex® (fuctooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Live yeast culture:
- Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.