The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count viable until the end of the 2 year shelf life
The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze-drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Nutrition information (per 1 capsule):
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109 CFU), viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU).
1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
If you are taking antibiotics: Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
For travelling: 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take 4 capsules daily. Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
Children 3-12yrs: - Give 1/2 to 1 capsule one of twice daily with food.
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Live Bacteria (see below) (milk, soya)
Live bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.