Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain formula for infants with omega 3 and vitamin D3. This formulation makes Bio-Kult Infantis the ideal choice for your infant.
- Targets the digestive tract and immune system
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of omega 3 fatty acid from fish)
- Suitable for babies from birth, toddlers and young children. Whilst there is no upper age limit, by 12 we would recommend an individual changes to Bio-Kult Advanced
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Use alongside antibiotics
- Backed by clinical research
- No sugar, artificial colours or flavourings
- Gluten free
- Made in the UK
- Preplex® (gum acacia and fructooligosaccharide (FOS))
- Live bacteria (Milk and soya) - see strains below
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish)
- Vitamin D3
Live bacteria strains:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
Nutrition information (per sachet)
- DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet.
- Vitamin D3: 2.5mcg per sachet (50% of NRV and 25% of Public Health England's current recommendations for infants).
- NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 1 billion microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109 CFU/g),
- Concentration of 1 billion microorganisms per sachet throughout the shelf life.
- DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet
Store in cool, dry conditions out of direct sunlight. Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Once you have opened the sachet there is still no need for it to be refrigerated. You can roll the sachet down and place it back in the box ready for the following day. Do try not to get the remaining contents in the sachet wet. We would advise using the remaining contents of the sachet within 4 days. We have data to show the stability of the bacteria remains for the entire 4 days after opening.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Directions: Give ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies). Mix immediately prior to consumption. If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth. Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
If your child is taking any medications of had any medical conditions, please consult your doctord before taking any nutritinal food supplements.
Ingredients: Preplex® (gum acacia and fructooligosaccharide (FOS)), DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Live bacteria (see strains below) (milk, soya)
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.