Bio-Kult Boosted is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to target both the Immune System and Digestive Tract. With 4 times the concentration of bacteria compared to Bio-Kult Advanced, and added vitamin B12.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
The bacteria in Bio-Kult Boosted are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They may protect from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to exert their effects along the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Nutrition information (per 1 capsule):
- Vitamin B12 2.5mcg (100% NRV)
- 8 billion live bacteria microorganisms per capsule (8 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 20 billion microorganisms per gram (2 x 1010 CFU).
Take 1 capsule per day with food.
Children 3-12: Please use Bio-Kult Advanced
Pregnancy: Bio-Kult Boosted is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
For travelleing: Take 1 capsule daily one week before and during travel. Continue for at least one week after return.
If you are taking antibiotics: Take 1 capsule daily, ideally at a different time of day to the antibiotic dose and continue for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
Ingredients: Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya) - see below, Bulking agent(microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Live Bacteria Cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.