Proprietary formula comprised of Diatomaceous Earth, granulated activated carbon and other media components, designed to exceed filtration standards.
- The most powerful gravity-fed element in the Filtration class
- Filtration class: Micro-Filtration Technology. Tested to reduce contaminants to the bacterial level
- Chemicals, herbicides, pesticides, VOC’s, THM’s, heavy metals and more are easily reduced to 99.9%
- Proprietary formula comprised of Diatomaceous Earth, granulated activated carbon and other media components, designed to exceed filtration standards
- Each element will filter up to 3,000 gallons of water or last up to 3 years before replacement is needed
- With 4 elements (in a Big Berkey® system), the 7” elements can produce a flow rate of up to .8 gallons per hour or up to 19 gallons of water in 24 hours, the 9” elements can produce a flow rate of up to 1.5 gallons per hour or up to 36 gallons of water in 24 hours
- Ideal for the price-conscious consumer to get started with a highly efficient filter system, at a more affordable price
- Economical entry price affords those who would like to upgrade to the more powerful Black Berkey® elements down the road, the ability to get an effective and economical system now and then upgrade later
- Available in 7” and 9” sizes
- Compatible with PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters (Not Compatible with PF-2)
Find a full list of frequently asked questions for Berkey Water Filters here.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.