In our timeless pursuit of pure health and vibrant existence, we've handpicked the most powerful adaptogenic herbs on earth, to create a herbal supplement - Alitura Revitalize. The super herbs in Revitalize have been used around the world for thousands of years, and continue to have the ability to play impactful roles in our fast-paced, modern lives.
- Organic Schizandra: is a bright red Chinese berry which brings together the five flavours of sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and tangy. For thousands of years, it has been regarded as one of the most elite herbs in the Chinese system and is known for being both gentle and powerful. The applications of this herb are so diverse that it is regarded by many as the ultimate herb.
- Organic Hawaiian Spirulina: is one of the most nutrient dense foods in the world and also the highest natural plant source of protein, comprised of 65% amino acids. Unlike other green algae like chlorella, spirulina is a blue-green algae containing the unique blue pigment phycocianin.
- Turmeric Extract (standardised to 95% curcuminoids) : is one of the most famous herbs in the Ayurvedic (Indian) herbal system and for good reason. We use a potent turmeric extract which concentrates the cucurminoids- the primary active compounds in this herb. Making turmeric into a concentrated extract such as this transforms it into much more than just a culinary spice.
- Gynostemma: is a green leafy plant that has been traditionally consumed in Southern China as a herbal infusion prepared similarly to tea. It gained great fame in the 1980s as a result of extensive Japanese research.
- He Shou Wu: is the prepared root of an herbaceous vine famed for its ability to extract Qi (life energy) from the environment in which it is grown. It is a gentle, yet powerful primordial herb. It contains not only minerals like iron and zinc, but also more exotic compounds such as anthraquinones, phospholipids, and stilbene glycosides similar to resveratrol.
- Organic Reishi Mushroom: is an incredible tree mushroom and for thousands of years has been one of the most sought-after herbs in Asia.
- Organic Chaga Mushroom: is also a tree mushroom like reishi, which is primarily found growing on birch trees in the colder northern regions of the world including Canada and Siberia, which it has long been used in the Russian herbal system.
- Ashwagandha: has traditionally been used in the Ayurvedic system and has gained modern fame as one of the greatest adaptogens. Ashwagandha is a plump shrub and all parts of the plant have traditionally been used, but in Revitalize, we use only the root extract for its specific properties.
- Leucine: is one of the essential amino acids that the body cannot produce on its own and must be consumed dietarily.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.