Heading out of town for a few days and want to travel light? We have you covered. The Alitura Travel Pack contains three 1oz. containers so you can look and feel fresh wherever your journey takes you without taking up a lot of space in your luggage! This unique blend of 9 nutrient-dense ingredients exfoliates dead skin, reduces pore openings, stimulates blood flow, and encourages growth of new skin cells. The detoxifying properties of carefully formulated clays draw out impurities, and produce porcelain-smooth skin with a radiant glow.
Alitura Naturals Clay Mask (Travel Size) - 28g
Now in a handy travel size....Heading out of town for a few days and want to travel light? We have you covered. The Alitura Travel Pack contains three 1oz. containers so you can look and feel fresh wherever your journey takes you without taking up a lot of space in your luggage!
Rebuild your skin from the inside-out by enriching it with 10% L-Ascorbic Acid, the highest quality Vitamin C on the market. Growth factor-rich Colostrum drawn from grass-fed cows in their first 6 hours of milking nourishes and replenishes the skin with vital nutrients, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. Freshwater Pearl powder gently minimises sun spots and evens skin tone. American Ginseng clears blemishes with its refreshing, blood-building properties. Organic Kelp powder adds its earthy, yet potent, qualities to round out the perfect topical nourishment for your skin.
Your skin’s condition is one of the first impressions you make on others – make a powerful statement about yourself without saying a word.
Clay Mask Ingredients
- 10% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): The most immediately absorbable form of vitamin C on the market, L-Ascorbic Acid, brightens the skin by radically reducing the effects of sun damage and spotting.
- Freshwater Pearl Powder: Pearl powder, one of nature’s more subtle exfoliates, has the remarkable ability to establish an even skin tone and smooth out wrinkles. It is particularly useful for eradicating sun spots, reducing redness, and mitigating irritation.
- 6-hour Grass-fed Colostrum: Colostrum is a natural source of many vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids. Rich in growth factor IGF-1, 6 hour colostrum assists in the regeneration of skin cells.
- American Ginseng: Known to eliminate blood impurities and facilitate skin cell oxygenation, Ginseng is a critical component of sustaining skin regeneration for a fresh, radiant complexion.
- Rhassoul Clay: Direct from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, this clay provides an unmatched detoxifying effect for facial skin. Recent studies have shown Rhassoul to be valuable in improving skin elasticity, unclogging pores, and removing harmful, excess surface oils.
- Pyrophyllite Clay: This incomparable source of macro minerals, containing over 70% of the mineral silica which is vital in maintaining elasticity in our skin, along with trace minerals and angstrom elements has been used for centuries to instigate skin renewal and invigoration. Due to its easy dispersal in water this clay does not clump upon application, reducing the risk of irritation while cleansing.
- Calcium Bentonite Clay (Green Desert Clay): Bentonite, a highly absorbent quarry-mined clay, develops a mild electric charge when saturated with liquid. This quality, particularly helpful in the extraction of acne-producing toxins and metals, is compounded by Bentonite’s potent astringent properties that work to shrink and tighten inflamed pores.
- Kaolin Clay: Kaolin clay is commonly used in many different spa treatments to help purify, nourish, and heal different skin types. The use of kaolin clay originated from the Romans, Greeks and Chinese. It contains many essential and phytonutrients that are beneficial in the anti-aging process.
- Organic Kelp Powder: Loaded with sodium alginate – a powerful topical cleanser, this nutrient dense antioxidant promotes a radiant complexion by penetrating pores and drawing out impurities.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.