When looking for a high-quality product, in this case a very powerful and high-quality antioxidant, it’s critical to understand where the product has come from and to understand the ethics behind the companies that produce the products. Why is this you may ask?
If the raw ingredients for the products have not been well sourced and well treated in the production process then it does not matter what it says on the label or what health claims may be made about the product. The ingredients need to have come from places that have high quality soil or mineral rich lands that support the optimum nutritional value of the plants grown on them. If the land is optimal for the plants then the plants will be of the greatest potency.
North American Herb and spice was founded in 1999 by Judy Kay Gray, MS with the idea that nourishment from raw whole foods is the key to maintaining optimal health; there formulations are highly nourishing and naturally powerful. Throughout the years North American Herb and Spice has exemplified quality in all the ingredients used to formulate its products. From the remote mountains of the Mediterranean to the valleys of the Amazon rainforest, North American Herb and Spice has sourced the finest fruits, herbs, and spices in the world.
Wild handpicked spices such as the oregano they use in Oreganol P73 are the cornerstone of their product line. The phenolic compounds found in these spices have been revered since antiquity for their powerful effects. These whole, raw spices are steam distilled using the same processes used for generations, capturing the concentrated essential oil at often astounding ratios. These concentrated spice oils are then emulsified in extra virgin olive oil at the perfect ratio for power and palatability.
More about Wild raw Cherinol
Cherinol is made from wild raw chokecherries handpicked from the remote regions of North America. These are wild forest cherries, which are extracted through cold processing. No heat, solvents, or chemicals are used in the extraction to maintain the purity. Cherinol is a top source of powerful antioxidants, known as Ellagic acid, Caffeic acid, and Benzoic acid. Cherinol is safe to take on a daily basis and can be taken in large amounts.
Possible benefits of ellagic acid
• Studies have shown that ellagic acid is able to cause apoptosis (cell death) in cancer cells.
• Some studies also claim that it can prevent the binding of carcinogens to DNA and strengthens connective tissue.
• Studies also demonstrate that ellagic acid is able to reduce heart disease,
birth defects, liver fibrosis, and to promote wound healing.
• No serious side effect is known.
Possible benefits of caffeic acid
• Is analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
• Has been shown to inhibit carcinogenesis
• Shows immunomodulatory activity – boost the immune system
• Anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer property has also been shown to protect skin cells when exposed to ultraviolet (UV) radiation
Possible benefits of benzoic acid
• Used for the treatment of fungal skin diseases such as tinea, ringworm, and athlete’s foot.
• History of use as topical antiseptics and inhalant decongestants.
• Benzoic acid inhibits the growth of mould, yeast and some bacteria.
Directions for use: Take 20 or more drops of this potent extract under the tongue twice daily. For maintenance take at least 10 drops daily. You can add to juice, water or milk. Cherinol is safe to take on a daily basis and can be taken in large amounts.
If you’re looking for a simple to take very powerful antioxidant formulation from an awesome raw wild source then look no further cherinol from North American Herb and spice will offer you everything that you need and more.