Hello, I am Marie-Eve, and since I've been asked by a few people, I thought it was about time I shared what I eat in a day... And here goes!
Over the years, my diet has changed and that is 100% normal. As we age, our needs differ and everybody is unique so what I eat in a day will be different from what suits YOU best.
At the moment, I follow a predominately keto diet with intermittent fasting. I followed the ketogenic diet last year for a few months and it helped reduce inflammation and as I felt great on this particular diet I thought giving it another try might beneficial for my overall health.
- 7am - wake up and have a glass of water & a shot of Symprove
- 8am - black coffee
- 9am - I cycle 6 miles to work and then I make myself a Bulletproof Coffee (Recipe HERE) + 1 scoop of collagen
- 11.45/12noon - a "Graze" punnet - the marmite nuts are a favourite
- 1pm - Lunch - I like chicken mixed with mayonnaise, celery, red onions and tarragon on salad
- 3pm - another snack. Mostly veggies with a bit of houmous with celery and cucumber or peanut butter
- 5pm - I cycle back home and have dinner. Today was Kale Caesar Salad with a poached egg
- 8pm - A cup of tea (Pukka's Three Mint or Organic India Original Tulsi Tea)
- 9pm - Greek yogurt, with berries and cacao nibs.
I try to drink 1.5L of water a day - that amount seems to suits me perfectly fine.
And what supplements do I take?
- BetterYou Vitamin D3 4000
- Love Life Supplement Immunity Support
- CleanMarine Krill Oil for Women
- Renew Life Flora biotic EveryDay Max (100 billions)
So this is what I eat in a day - what about you?