Try this if you are looking for a nutrient packed quick breakfast (or snack). This muesli will keep your energy levels up for hours.
- 150g rye flakes
- 150g jumbo oats
- 25g shredded coconut
- 25g almonds, chopped
- 50g pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds mix
- 50g chia seeds
- 25g bee pollen
- 25g cacao nibs
- 100g of mixed dried fruits (goji berries, apricots, currants, etc)
- 1 cup of milk (dairy, almond, oat, coconut or rice)
- 1 apple, grated
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Optional Yogurt, fresh fruits, chopped nuts, honey, blueberries, banana, etc.
- Make the muesli by mixing the ingredients in a large bowl and transferring the mix to an air tight container
- The night before, take a cup of the dry muesli, mix in 1 cup of milk of your choice, 1 grated apple and a pinch of cinnamon
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight
- Just before serving, give the mix a good stir and top with a dollop of yogurt, fresh blueberries and chopped nuts or whatever else you want.