A perfect yogurt or smoothie topper. Slightly sweet and full of goodness.
100g coconut flakes (not desiccated coconut)
20g chia seeds
20g dried fruits (golden/goji berries, cranberries or chopped dates or a mix)
15g pumpkin seeds
1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon Bulletproof Upgraded Vanilla Powder
1 generous pinch of Himalayan salt
3 teaspoons maca powder
50ml maple syrup
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (slightly cooled)
1 egg white (makes the clusters happen!)
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 3. In a food processor, chop your cashews and almonds (not too finely!)
2. Transfer the chopped nuts to a large bowl, along side the coconut flakes, chia seeds, dried fruits, pumpkin seeds, maca powder, cinnamon, salt and vanilla. Mix very well.
3. In another bowl, gently whisk the egg white and add the coconut oil and maple syrup. Pour on the dry muesli mix and stir everything well to make sure it's all coated.
4. Spread the mixture onto a baking dish and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Give it a good stir and put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
5. Leave the cool completely and store in an air tight container breaking the larger clusters as you go.