Another treat that's tasty but is also keto friendly, gluten free and free from refined sugar. You can make it using organic double cream too. Your pick. Our daughter loves them too which is a bonus.
Raw cacao is packed full of antioxidants and can be truly beneficial taken in moderation.
- 400g coconut milk (put the tin in the fridge overnight if you remember)
- 1 tablespoon beef gelatin (or use a vegan option such as Agar Agar)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or pure vanilla seeds)
- Pinch Himalayan salt
To serve: Cacao nibs & fresh berries
- Whisk the coconut milk with the gelatin until all combined and add the stevia* and vanilla.
- In another bowl sift together the cacao powder and salt and fold into the coconut mix.
- Dish in small bowls or silicone cupcake moulds. Leave this to chill for at last 2 hours. It will firm up. They are nicer very cold.
- Serve with fresh fruits and cacao nibs. They are very moorish so you've been warned!
* You can replace the stevia by 2 tablespoons of Living Fuel Therasweet or maple syrup