A super quick, tasty and healthy little treat. So simple and versatile.
- 3 cups of coconut chips
- 1 tablespoon of melted virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of himalayan salt
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 3 and place a large baking tray with the coconut oil and wait until the oil has melted completely
- Take the tray out of the oven and add the rest of the ingredients in and mix the whole thing together
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes stirring every 5 minutes or so. Once cooked, let the coconut chips cool completely.