Love peanuts? Love chocolate? You might even be partial to a Reese’s cup (I admit, it’s my guilty pleasure…) then you will fall for this smoothie.
We added a large handful of greens to this smoothie to make it even healthier. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 1 frozen banana*
- 1 large handful of kale
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of Raw Chocolate Powder
- 1 generous pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup of nut mylk (we used almond mylk – make your own) Water
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender
- Add water until it reaches the consistency you prefer.
* I love adding frozen banana to smoothies, it give them a creamier texture so I tend to peel, cut and freeze 1-2 bananas every time I buy a bunch. They keep for ages.