Love peanuts? Love chocolate? You might even be partial to a Reese’s cup (I admit, it’s my guilty pleasure…) then you will fall for this smoothie.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 1 frozen banana*
- 1-2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 generous pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup of nut mylk or dairy milk
- Optional to top: dried banana slices, crushed nut, cereals, seeds, ect
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender
- Add water if needed until it reaches the consistency you prefer
- Top with whatever you fancy and enjoy
* I love adding frozen banana to smoothies, it give them a creamier texture so I tend to peel, cut and freeze 1-2 bananas every time I buy a bunch. They keep for ages.