By now you know about turmeric and all its amazing health properties. You might have also heard about turmeric latte which is amazing. This recipe combine my love for coffee and the extraordinary spice that is turmeric. It’s definitively one hell of a boost let me tell you. You can make it with or without the coffee.
To make the paste:
- 1 heaped teaspoon turmeric powder
- Generous pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed coffee (I used Bulletproof Upgraded Ground Coffee)
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Make the paste by combining together the ingredients until not lumps are left
- Gently heat 1 cup of almond milk, honey, coffee (if adding), coconut oil with the turmeric paste. Take of the heat before it reaches boiling point to keep all the goodness in
- Froth the remaining almond milk and pour this over the turmeric and/or coffee mix. Dust with a sprinkle of cinnamon.