Who doesn't like a bit of chocolate? I do and these will satisfy your sweet tooth and chocolate cravings. They are moreish and my daughter loves them too (bonus). They are packed full of Rye flakes & jumbo oats, Chia seeds, Hemp seeds (hearts) and Bulletproof Upgraded XCT Oil.
Makes between 12-13 "macaroons"
- 1/2 cup rye flakes
- 1/4 cup jumbo oats
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
- 3 tablespoons nut butter (almond or cashew works better)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Creative Nature Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons pure organic maple syrup (or Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Nectar)
- 3 tablespoons Bulletproof Upgraded XCT Oil
Optional: 1 scoop of Planet Paleo Pure Collagen
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor (minus the syrup/nectar & XCT Oil) and whizz until all of the ingredients are combined. Trickle the syrup/nectar, XCT Oil and leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes (recommended).
- Preheat your oven to gas mark 1 and measure out 1 tablespoon of the mixture, roll into a ball and flatten.
- Bake for 8 minutes, turn off and leave to cool in the oven.