Who doesn't like a bit of chocolate? I do and these will satisfy your sweet tooth and chocolate cravings. They are moreish and my daughter loves them too (bonus).
They are packed full of...
- Rye flakes & jumbo oats : beneficial for overall digestive health and packed with dietary fiber
- Chia seeds: chia seeds are a raw, vegan source of essential fats, dietary fibre, protein, vitamins and minerals. They keep you feeling full for hours and hunger is a main enemy of real weight loss
- Hemp seeds (hearts): Are incredibly nutritious and they are a great source of plant-based protein
- Bulletprood Upgraded XCT Oil: XCT Oil is a stronger version of the the fatty acid MCT naturally found in coconut oil. Bulletproof XCT Oil provides energy quickly and will give you the energy boost your body craves.
Chocolate seeded macaroons (vegan & paleo) Makes between 12-13 "macaroons"
1/2 cup rye flakes
1/4 cup jumbo oats
1 tablespoon hemp hearts
1 tablespoon chia seeds
2 tablespoons unsweetened desiccated coconut
Pinch Himalayan Salt
3 tablespoons nut butter (almond or cashew works better)
1 1/2 tablespoons Bulletproof Upgraded Raw Chocolate Powder
2 tablespoons pure organic maple syrup (or Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Nectar)
3 tablespoons Bulletproof Upgraded XCT Oil
Optional: 1 scoop of Planet Paleo Pure Collagen
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor (minus the syrup/nectar & XCT Oil) and whizz until all of the ingredients are combined. Trickle the syrup/nectar, XCT Oil and leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes (recommended).
- Preheat your oven to gas mark 1 and measure out 1 tablespoon of the mixture, roll into a ball and flatten.
- Bake for 8 minutes, turn off and leave to cool in the oven.