Variety is so very important which is why we have a lot of smoothie recipes on the site. I rely on smoothies during the week as I get up early to drop my daughter at nursery and the hour I have in the morning is mostly spent getting Elodie ready so these smoothies get me going, giving me energy and lot of protein and nutrients.
I love blueberry pie which is the inspiration for this smoothie. On top of blueberries, vanilla and almond mylk I added baobab, chia seeds and vegan protein (to keep me full for longer, making this a proper meal).
(makes 1 large of 2 small portions)
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 small banana, peeled
- 2 teaspoons Baobab Powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 scoop Living Fuel Living Protein (vegan protein powder)
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk Water
- Add all of ingredients in a blender and whizz until you have a smooth consistency
- Add more water if needed.