Loco Choco Morning Fuel This shake is so good and contains enough protein to keep you full all morning (chia seed and protein powder). Our 1 ½ years old daughter loves it too!
- 1-2 tablespoon cacao powder
- ½ avocado
- 1 banana (small)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop whey or vegan protein powder (vanilla flavoured if you can)
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened almond milk Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (optional)
Whizz all of the ingredients (minus the nibs) in a powerful blender. Add more water to your desired consistency. Sprinkle cacao nibs on top :)
Kale and Pineapple Love A delicious and classic green smoothie. You can replace the kale by spinach but nut butter is a must!
- 2 cups kale
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt (or thick coconut yogurt)
- 1-2 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ banana
- ½ cup pineapple
Whizz all of the ingredients in a powerful blender. Add more water to your desired consistency.
A Ray of Turmeric Sunshine Smoothie Turmeric has got such good press (and no wonder, it’s such a powerful ingredients with numerous benefits). I love finding recipes that uses this amazing superfood in its raw state.
- ½ orange, peeled, seeded and cut in large chunks
- 1 carrot, cut in 2cm pieces
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup soaked cashews (overnight)
Whizz all of the ingredients in a powerful blender such as Tribest Personal Blender until smooth. Add more water to your desired consistency.