Xtrema Whole Bakeware Set
Xtrema Bakeware is made from 100% inorganic natural minerals and water. Utilizing a natural non stick cooking surface. It is non-reactive, meaning that no gasses, toxins or chemicals are ever produced during cooking.
- More about your product
- Videos / Write a review
- Delivery information
- Returns information
- Can we help?
Here's what comes packed into the Xtrema Healthy Bakeware 12-piece set:
- 9" pie plate with red silicone cover (2 pieces)
- 1.5 quart loaf dish with red silicone cover (2 pieces)
- 8" square cake dish with 2-quart capacity and a red silicone cover (2 pieces)
- 3.75 quart oblong baking dish with red silicone cover (2 pieces)
- 4 Piece Nylon Tool Set great for Cooking and Serving. 100% Safe and No Leaching!
So, here's why the Xtrema Healthy Bakeware is so durable...
- Made of lightweight ceramic 100% inorganic materials - this innovative non-reactive material is the key element in your bakeware's longevity
- You can't scratch the baking surface - even when using metal utensils and cleaning with industrial steel wool
- You don't need to be concerned about damage due to meltdown of the bakeware - helps reduce risk of stove damage and fire
- Far-infrared technology helps your bakeware withstand very high temperatures (2700° F) - steel melts at 2200° F - aluminum above 1200° F
- Bakeware surface will never flake off into your food over a period of time
- Ceramic surface is highly resistant to bacteria - even highly acidic foods will not stain the bakeware and get absorbed into other foods
- Cleanup is a breeze - keeping your bakeware in top shape is a key factor in having it potentially last a lifetime
Why should you stay clear of "non stick" cookware alternative...
- Non-stick cookware contains perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), a synthetic chemical used in production that creates a soap-like slipperiness and non-stick finish.
- Once heated, non-stick pans will quickly reach temperatures at which toxic fumes release into the air. And it doesn't take much heat to do this -- the coating begins to break down and release toxins at a temperature of only 446° F.
- PFOA has become very controversial because of potential health dangers... and non-stick cookware is right in the middle of the controversy.
Xtrema cookware is made from a lightweight ceramic material that:
- Is non-reactive: no chemicals, toxins, or gases get produced while cooking
- Resists carry-over tastes and odors: even highly acidic foods (like tomatoes) will not stain your cookware surface or be absorbed into other foods, no carry-over tastes or odors
- Produces a far-infrared heating process: a penetrating heat process that cooks your food from both the inside and outside at the same time
- Contains no lead, cadmium, aluminum, copper, nickel, chromium, iron, or any other heavy metals -- you can trust this cookware to be non-toxic
- Will not leach into your food: no trace metals or chemical leaching from the cooking surface, both potentially affecting taste and your health.
- Is dishwasher safe.
Average rating (0)
Out of 0 reviews
Thank you, your review will be checked and should appear on the site shortly.