Xtrema Whole Bakeware Set
Xtrema Bakeware is made from 100% inorganic natural minerals and water. Utilizing a natural non stick cooking surface. It is non-reactive, meaning that no gasses, toxins or chemicals are ever produced during cooking.More information...
- More about your product
- Videos / Write a review
- Delivery information
- Returns information
- Can we help?
Here's what comes packed into the Xtrema Healthy Bakeware 12-piece set:
- 9" pie plate with red silicone cover (2 pieces)
- 1.5 quart loaf dish with red silicone cover (2 pieces)
- 8" square cake dish with 2-quart capacity and a red silicone cover (2 pieces)
- 3.75 quart oblong baking dish with red silicone cover (2 pieces)
- 4 Piece Nylon Tool Set great for Cooking and Serving. 100% Safe and No Leaching!
So, here's why the Xtrema Healthy Bakeware is so durable...
- Made of lightweight ceramic 100% inorganic materials - this innovative non-reactive material is the key element in your bakeware's longevity
- You can't scratch the baking surface - even when using metal utensils and cleaning with industrial steel wool
- You don't need to be concerned about damage due to meltdown of the bakeware - helps reduce risk of stove damage and fire
- Far-infrared technology helps your bakeware withstand very high temperatures (2700° F) - steel melts at 2200° F - aluminum above 1200° F
- Bakeware surface will never flake off into your food over a period of time
- Ceramic surface is highly resistant to bacteria - even highly acidic foods will not stain the bakeware and get absorbed into other foods
- Cleanup is a breeze - keeping your bakeware in top shape is a key factor in having it potentially last a lifetime
Why should you stay clear of "non stick" cookware alternative...
- Non-stick cookware contains perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), a synthetic chemical used in production that creates a soap-like slipperiness and non-stick finish.
- Once heated, non-stick pans will quickly reach temperatures at which toxic fumes release into the air. And it doesn't take much heat to do this -- the coating begins to break down and release toxins at a temperature of only 446° F.
- PFOA has become very controversial because of potential health dangers... and non-stick cookware is right in the middle of the controversy.
Xtrema cookware is made from a lightweight ceramic material that:
- Is non-reactive: no chemicals, toxins, or gases get produced while cooking
- Resists carry-over tastes and odors: even highly acidic foods (like tomatoes) will not stain your cookware surface or be absorbed into other foods, no carry-over tastes or odors
- Produces a far-infrared heating process: a penetrating heat process that cooks your food from both the inside and outside at the same time
- Contains no lead, cadmium, aluminum, copper, nickel, chromium, iron, or any other heavy metals -- you can trust this cookware to be non-toxic
- Will not leach into your food: no trace metals or chemical leaching from the cooking surface, both potentially affecting taste and your health.
- Is dishwasher safe.
Average rating (0)
Out of 0 reviews
Thank you, your review will be checked and should appear on the site shortly.
Our delivery charges depend on where you'd like us to send your purchase, and how much it weighs. When you get to the basket page, we'll ask you where you'd like us to deliver to; we'll then show you how much your delivery charge will be.
If you want to organise your own shipping at your own cost, let us know and we will do all we can to help or you can also pick up your goods from our offices, Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm. Get in touch to arrange.
We don't currently publish how much our products weigh, but if you'd like any information on this, please just get in touch.
UK delivery charges
Free shipping on orders over £100
We have been listening and we know that shipping costs are always a barrier to placing an order. We have been working hard to get shipping costs down and only charge you what it costs us to send your parcel. We are also offering FREE SHIPPING for order over £100 (UK Mainland only, excl VAT). This is our gift to you...
- Delivery to a UK mainland address costs from £3.00 up to £7.00 (it will NOT go above that rate in UK Mainland), depending on how much your purchase weighs
- Delivery to an address in the Highlands, Islands, Guernsey or Jersey costs from £3.00 up to £16.00 - also dependent on weight
When do I get my order?
- If we receive your order before 2.30pm we'll send it to you by first-class post that same day and it should be with you in 1-2 working day.
- For big order, the order will be picked up the same day by UPS or UK Mail and with you the following working day (order before 2.30pm).
- It can take longer if your delivery time goes over a weekend or a bank holiday
Delivery to Europe
- Delivery to EU countries costs from £5.50 and up to £20.00 for bigger and heavier orders.
- Delivery costs differ from country to country.
- Unfortunately, we had to increase our shipping charges to the EU, especially to Malta and Cyprus. However, if we find that the shipping has cost us less, we are more than happy to refund the difference... just email us!
When do I get my order (Europe Orders)?
- You should receive your order within 3-5 working days
- In the EU we do not deliver to PO boxes
- Once again, it might take longer if your order goes during a bank holiday or week end
If you have any questions or want to order from OUTSIDE the EU please contact us.
We do our very best to recycle cardboard boxes and loosefill packing from our suppliers. As a rule, Evolution Organic now only buys loose fill packing chips made of corn starch which is 100% biodegradable which is why it is suitable for composting or can simply be thrown in the waste bin without doing harm to the environment. The manufacturing process for corn starch loose fill is low in energy consumption and demands no chemical agents, only water.
Evolution Organics special offers
Some of the products on special offer are close to their sell-by dates. They will be within their sell-by dates for enough time for you to use them as stated on the packaging.
Please check the advertised dates on the product page before you buy it to ensure it fits with your plans for use.
As ever, if there's anything you're not sure about, please get in touch with us.
Evolution Organics Return Policy
We very much hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided if it is in fully resalable condition for up to 14 days.
In addtion, under the Distance Selling Regulations, during the 7 day cancellation period, the customer will be refunded all monies including the postage and packaging cost should he/she want to. We will not refund your postage return cost if you decide to cancel your order.
Please let us know before you send anything as we might be able to arrange this for you. Unless specified, DO NOT send the good via any other way than first/2nd class post (DO NOT USE "signed for", "registered", "next day" or any other courrier). Let us know!
North Wing, The Stables
Products we are unable to refund or exchange:
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on any nutritional products if they have been opened unless they are faulty in some way. We are also unable to offer refunds after 14 days. *Please see the note above on the Distance Selling Regulations.
How long will it take to receive a refund from returned products?
Refunds will usually reach your account within 7 working days. Timing will, however, depend on the speed with which your credit/debit card company processes the credit. In some cases, we might send you a cheque for the item(s) returned if the amount has already been processed by our bank.
Thanks very much
Evolution Organics team
Please telephone us if you need any help: we're on 0345 3700 006
Alternatively, click below to choose a topic:
If you are experiencing any other problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problem adding products to the basket please check if you have cookies enabled on your browser. You need to enable cookies to use this website.
If you have forgotten your password you can request it to be sent to your email address: Request a password reminder
If you are sure you have entered the correct details then please send us a screenshot of the page once you have attempted to sign in: Send us a screenshot
Ensure you have entered all the required details marked with a mint leaf (), if you still cannot register, please send us a screenshot of the page after you have attempted to register: Send us a screenshot
If you're using a PC make sure the page you wish to send to us is being displayed and then press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Now open a word processor such as 'MS Word' and paste the image, save it and email email@example.com with the screenshot attached, a description of the problem and any other details you have such as your email address and password.
If you're using an Apple Mac open the "Grab" utility found in "Application" > "Utilities" then click on "Capture" in the top menu and then click on "Screen", follow the instructions and then save the image and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the screenshot attached, a description of the problem and any other details you have such as your email address and password.