Dr Mercola Ubiquinol - 90 caps
Dr Mercola natural ubiquinol is made from all natural ingredients... it does not contact any synthetics components and its benefits on your health have been widely researched.
- 100mg per serving
- Highly-absorbable CoQ10 available in both regular and patented ubiquinol formulas
- Each 90 capsules bottle offer a 3 month supply (90 days).
- More about your product
- Videos / Write a review
- Delivery information
- Returns information
- Can we help?
Dr Mercola Ubiquinol - 90 caps
CoQ10 was discovered in 1957 at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Enzyme Institute by Fred L. Crane and colleagues. Since then, universities and researchers have published over 1,600 articles in medical journals demonstrating CoQ10's benefits and importance.
In 1978, Peter D. Mitchell won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry for his discovery of the significance of CoQ10 in energy production.
Dr Mercola's strict criteria for selecting top-notch CoQ10 and ubiquinol supplements:
- Deliver high-absorption formulas regardless of your age
- NOT contain any synthetic ingredients
- Come from a highly reputable company with some of the strictest quality control and safety standard practices in place
What is CoQ10 Ubiquinol?
Ubiquinone is the oxidized form of CoQ10 and has been available as a dietary supplement and studied for more than 30 years. For the body to use CoQ10 to provide antioxidant protection or generate cellular energy it must be converted to Ubiquinol. In young healthy people, this conversion process is very efficient. But as we age or become health compromised, the body’s ability to convert diminishes.
Researchers have known about Ubiquinol as long as they have Ubiquinone, but it's not been commercially available because it's very sensitivity to light and air.
Suggested use: Adults take one caplique daily with food and water. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, please contact your physician before taking this supplements.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would a person switch from CoQ10 to ubiquinol? When you're young, your body absorbs CoQ10 well, but as you grow older your ability to convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol declines. Anyone over the age of 25 should take ubiquinol because it is the active form of CoQ10 and will be absorbed better.
- I'm under 25, can I still take Ubiquinol? If you're under 25, your body should absorb regular CoQ10, and may not absorb ubiquinol well. So you should stick with CoQ10 under most circumstances.
- 100mg doesn't seem like very much. Can I take more than 1 a day? 100mg per day should be enough for most adults.
- Can I use this if I'm on blood-thinners? There are no known contraindications. However, you should contact your health care provider before taking either of these products if you have any medical conditions or are taking any type of medication(s).
- What else is in this product (other than CoQ10/Ubiquinol)? The only other ingredients are medium-chain triglycerides and citrus extract. There are no synthetic fillers or unnecessary additives.
Average rating (0)
Out of 0 reviews
Thank you, your review will be checked and should appear on the site shortly.