- More Information
Dr Mercola Ubiquinol - 90 capsules
CoQ10 was discovered in 1957 at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Enzyme Institute by Fred L. Crane and colleagues. Since then, universities and researchers have published over 1,600 articles in medical journals demonstrating CoQ10's benefits and importance.
In 1978, Peter D. Mitchell won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry for his discovery of the significance of CoQ10 in energy production.
Dr Mercola's strict criteria for selecting top-notch CoQ10 and ubiquinol supplements:
- Deliver high-absorption formulas regardless of your age
- NOT contain any synthetic ingredients
- Come from a highly reputable company with some of the strictest quality control and safety standard practices in place
Suggested use: Adults take one caplique daily with food and water. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, please contact your physician before taking this supplements.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would a person switch from CoQ10 to ubiquinol? When you're young, your body absorbs CoQ10 well, but as you grow older your ability to convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol declines. Anyone over the age of 25 should take ubiquinol because it is the active form of CoQ10 and will be absorbed better.
- I'm under 25, can I still take Ubiquinol? If you're under 25, your body should absorb regular CoQ10, and may not absorb ubiquinol well. So you should stick with CoQ10 under most circumstances.
- 100mg doesn't seem like very much. Can I take more than 1 a day? 100mg per day should be enough for most adults.
- Can I use this if I'm on blood-thinners? There are no known contraindications. However, you should contact your health care provider before taking either of these products if you have any medical conditions or are taking any type of medication(s).
- What else is in this product (other than CoQ10/Ubiquinol)? The only other ingredients are medium-chain triglycerides and citrus extract. There are no synthetic fillers or unnecessary additives.
- Delivery Info
Fast and reliable shipping for the UK and Europe! All parcels tracked.
All products marked as in stock really are in stock here in the UK (at our offices just outside of Oxford) with the exception of:
- Tribest homeware - Due to the weight, these are dispatched directly by the distributor, usually on a next working day service. Please note, due to the weight, Tribest products can only be dispatched to the UK.
- LiveWheatgrass products. These are sent direct from the manufacturer as they are sent in dry-ice packaging ensuring that they keep cool during delivery.
All orders placed before 2.30pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 2.30pm will be dispatched on the following working day. Please take this into account when viewing the services offered.
*Working day - where a 'working day' is referred to, this relates to Monday to Friday inclusive with the exception of UK national Bank Holidays
UK deliery service options
5 Working day*. Your order will be dispatched on the next available dispatch time (see above). Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail and can take up to 5 working days on a tracked service.
Express. Your order will be dispatched on the next available dispatch time (see above). Your order will be sent with the ParcelForce 24 service which aims to be delivered on the next working day*. On almost all occassions your order will be delivered within this time frame however, very rarely, but sometimes, the package may be delayed due to circumstances out of our control.
Express 12. As per the Express option, but to be delivered before 12pm.
Our delivery charges depend on where you'd like us to send your purchase, and how much it weighs. When you get to the basket page, we'll ask you where you'd like us to deliver to; we'll then show you how much your delivery charge will be.
UK delivery charges
(Excludes postcodes starting: HS,IV,KA,KW,PA,PH,ZE,BT,IM,TR)
Orders over £100
Cost (inc VAT)
All Express Free All Express before 12pm £4.00
Orders over £50
Cost (inc VAT)
All 5 working days Free All Express £3.00 All Express before 12pm £7.00
Orders under £50
Cost (inc VAT)
All 5 working days £3.00 All Express £6.00 All Express before 12pm £10.00
Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, the Isles of Scilly and Channel Islands
(HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE,BT,IM,TR)
Free delivery on orders over £250
Cost (inc VAT)
Less than 2kg 5 working days £3.00 2kg or more 5 working days £11.75
Country Free shipping? Shipping cost (inc VAT) Austria On orders over £500 £24.00 Belgium On orders over £300 £15.00 Bulgaria £48.00 Canary Islands £39.00 Croatia £40.00 Cyprus £37.00 Czech Republic On orders over £500 £25.00 Denmark On orders over £300 £17.00 Estonia £39.00 Finland £32.00 France On orders over £300 £17.00 Germany On orders over £300 £17.00 Greece £42.00 Hungary £33.00 Ireland On orders over £250 £11.75 Italy On orders over £500 £25.00 Latvia £39.00 Lithuania £39.00 Luxembourg On orders over £300 £15.00 Malta £38.00 Monaco £35.00 Netherlands On orders over £300 £15.00 Norway £32.00 Poland £31.00 Portugal On orders over £500 £30.00 Romania £48.00 Slovakia £39.00 Slovenia £39.00 Spain On orders over £500 £30.00 Sweden £31.00 Switzerland On orders over 500 £25.00
We do our very best to recycle cardboard boxes and loosefill packing from our suppliers. As a rule, Evolution Organic now only buys loose fill packing chips made of corn starch which is 100% biodegradable which is why it is suitable for composting or can simply be thrown in the waste bin without doing harm to the environment. The manufacturing process for corn starch loose fill is low in energy consumption and demands no chemical agents, only water.
- Returns Information
Evolution Organics Return Policy
We very much hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided if it is in fully resalable condition for up to 14 days.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATION
Right of withdrawal - You have the right to withdraw from the sale contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal/cancellation period will expire: after 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal/cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (by post, email or phone call).
Effects of cancellation - If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery when the item was sent to you.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
YOU MUST let us know before you send anything as we might be able to arrange this for you. Unless specified, DO NOT send the good via any other way than 1st/2nd class post (DO NOT USE "signed for", "registered", "next day" or any other courier). If you need to use a courier please let us know!
North Wing, The Stables
Products we are unable to refund or exchange:
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on any nutritional products if they have been opened unless they are faulty in some way. We are also unable to offer refunds after 14 days. *Please see the note above on the Distance Selling Regulations.
How long will it take to receive a refund from returned products?
Refunds will usually reach your account within 7-14 working days. Timing will, however, depend on the speed with which your credit/debit card company processes the credit. In some cases, we might send you a cheque for the item(s) returned if the amount has already been processed by our bank.
Thanks very much
Evolution Organics team
- Can We Help
Can we help?
For further information or to place an order please feel free to contact our team.
Our opening hours are:
Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 5.00pm
Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm
Live online Chat: please use the link at the bottom of the page.
- Calls from within the UK & Mobiles: 0345 3700 006
- International Calls: 0044 1865 880214
If you want to send something to us:
North Wing, The Stables
Core Evolution Limited also trading as Evolution Organics
Company No: 5037677 VAT Registration Number: 831300578